I am to start medical school at Sheffield university in September 2018.
Bristol grammar school;
GCSEs – Biology (A*)
English literature (A*)
English language (A*)
A-levels – Biology (A*) Highest percentage grade in school
Only recently finished school and therefore sat the same or very similar exams to the ones being studied now and I will have a very good understanding of how to teach the exam technique.
Superintendent (Part-time), NPLQ qualified lifeguard
Henleaze Swimming Club (Henleaze Lake) September 2016 to Present
Personal Achievements and Interests:
• Competitive swimmer for 7 years reaching regional standard. Vice-captain for school swim team.
• Completed bronze and gold Duke of Edinburgh Award.
• Received two academic scholarships whilst at Bristol Grammar School. In 2013 the Pople Scholarship for excellence in science and maths. In 2015 a scholar for excellence in Biology.
• Love being outdoors as swimmer, angler and walker. Loved DofE expeditions and plan to carry out similar expeditions independently this year.
• Played rugby for school team and plan to continue it further.
• Pool swimming as well as strength and conditioning at the gym keeps me physically fit.
• Love foreign cultures, spent 2 weeks in Croatia in July 2017 and plan to discover more of the Adriatic countries summer 2018.
brilliant tutor. Really helped me in maths a level maths. Would highly reccomend
A in maths
Written by Becki M
Sam is courteous reliable and trustworthy. He is an excellent communicator and engages well with children/adolescents. He is confident and disciplined and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him for this job.
Education and Qualifications
Samuel's education and qualifications are listed below.