I am to start medical school at Sheffield university in September 2018.
Bristol grammar school;
GCSEs – Biology (A*)
English literature (A*)
English language (A*)
A-levels – Biology (A*) Highest percentage grade in school
Only recently finished school and therefore sat the same or very similar exams to the ones being studied now and I will have a very good understanding of how to teach the exam technique.
Superintendent (Part-time), NPLQ qualified lifeguard
Henleaze Swimming Club (Henleaze Lake) September 2016 to Present
Personal Achievements and Interests:
• Competitive swimmer for 7 years reaching regional standard. Vice-captain for school swim team.
• Completed bronze and gold Duke of Edinburgh Award.
• Received two academic scholarships whilst at Bristol Grammar School. In 2013 the Pople Scholarship for excellence in science and maths. In 2015 a scholar for excellence in Biology.
• Love being outdoors as swimmer, angler and walker. Loved DofE expeditions and plan to carry out similar expeditions independently this year.
• Played rugby for school team and plan to continue it further.
• Pool swimming as well as strength and conditioning at the gym keeps me physically fit.
• Love foreign cultures, spent 2 weeks in Croatia in July 2017 and plan to discover more of the Adriatic countries summer 2018.
Sam is courteous reliable and trustworthy. He is an excellent communicator and engages well with children/adolescents. He is confident and disciplined and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him for this job.