Achievements and awards:
1.Scored the Second Position in the University in Master of Arts in English.
2. Awarded an Honours in English with Merit and First Position in 1983, from Panjabi University, Patiala.
2.Awarded the Topper’s Scholarship in English Honours, 1983.
3. I had the College Colour conferred on me in 1983, Govt. College for Women, Patiala, for Commendable Performance in Bachelor of Arts with Honours in English, obtaining top marks in the subject and topping the University.
4. Was awarded the Roll of Honour for Meritorious Performance in Bachelor of Arts in 1983, Govt. College for Women, Patiala.
5. Awarded a number of Certificates in Extracurricular Activities such as Inter School and Inter College Debates, Declamation Contests, Poetry Symposiums, Dramatics, Cookery, Fresh and Dry Flower Arrangements etc.
6. Performed the office of Class Representative in College and House Captain in Sacred Heart High School, Amritsar,Punjab, India.
7. Actively involved in training students to improve their Oral as well as Reading and Writing skills; enhancement of skills at Role Play, Dramatics, Debates, Poetry Recitation and Showcasing Creative Skills at doing Co-curricular Projects in English Language and Literature.
8. As a Senior Teacher in my latest employment I was awarded the following Certificates of Continuous Professional Development over a period of less than two years:
a. A Certificate of Appreciation: The Extra Mile Award for more than 110% Effort.
b. Certificate for achieving Level 1 Proficiency in Computer Skills.
c. Certificate for achieving Level 2 Proficiency in computer Skills.
d. Certificate of Participation in Hodder Education Free Professional Development Workshop on Secondary Checkpoint English
e. Certificate of Participation in Lit Fest, 2014Participation in the Workshop on Differentiation/Different Styles of Learning presented by Mrs.Humera Ibrahim and Mrs.Mahua Paul.
f. Certificate for being a Member of the Team responsible for introducing the Merit System in the School.
g. Participation in the Workshop on Difference between Progress and Attainment by Ms. ChristinePoetry workshop by Frank Dullaghan
h. Theatrical experience: The ARTSPOT Educational Theatre
i. Participation in The Perfect OFSTED plan by Marcella McCarthy
j. IWB Training Workshop by Ms. Michelle from the U.K
k. Certificate of Participation in Lit Fest, 2015
Online Tutoring Experience of 3 years, catering to different Syllabi; offering expertise in GCSE, IGCSE, IB, AQA and GCE. A total of 29 Years of teaching experience for GCSE, IGCSE, IB, AQA and GCE.