– New Talents Award (July 2014): Awarded for best theoretical physics talk at the International School of Subnuclear Physics, Ettore Majorana Foundation and Centre for Scientific Culture, Erice – prize awarded by Nobel Laureate Gerard T’Hooft
– Julian Schwinger Diploma (July 2014): Awarded for overall contribution to the conference, also at the International School of Subnuclear Physics, Erice
– Physics Postgraduate Research Symposium Prize (June 2013): Awarded for best overall poster at the symposium, Imperial College London
– Best Poster Title Prize (June 2013): Awarded for the best poster title at the College-wide Graduate School Symposium, Imperial College London
– Science and Technology Facilities Council PhD Scholarship (September 2011)
– Tyndall Prize (July 2011): Awarded for best theoretical physics Masters thesis at Imperial College London
– Award For Physics In My Name (July 2007): After I left for University, my school named an award in my honour, which I return each year to present to exceptional students in Physics. This also involves outreach as I give short talks about my research.