I am currently a GCSE Secondary School Computer Science Teacher.
I teach the Computer Science curriculum and the OCR board at GCSE level.
I studied Computing at Manchester Metropolitan University in 2011 and graduated in 2014.
I have worked as an IT technician as well as a software tester.
I am able to help with all aspects of the Computer Science curriculum as well as python programming for NEA practice tasks (non examination assessment).
I am able to help students:
1) Develop computer programs to solve problems
2) Use algorithms in computer programs
3) Develop their own understanding of currently emerging technologies
4) Understand how computer programs/solutions affect the lives of individuals, organisations and society
5) Develop their abilities to think independently, creatively and logically in a range of computing contexts.
My teaching experience also covers topics such as:
1) Computer components
2) Types of software
3) Data representation
4) Binary logic
5) Relational databases
6) Communication methods
7) Types of networks
I was also a BCS Scholar in 2015
I have added some availability into the calendar however this is not exclusive. Please message for availability.