Meghana has been tutoring Emily (my daughter) since September 2015 (five months) in the subject of GCSE Biology, as Emily was struggling at school. I am so pleased to have discovered Meghana as she:
• Adapts to any situation so Emily learns.
• Keeps Emily engaged in the weekly lessons.
• Is very patient. No question is too much trouble and Meghana will ‘go over’ something until Emily understands.
• Gives Emily regular tests
• Has built a comfortable / relaxed relationship with Emily.
• Emily has now gone from failing in biology to obtaining a ‘B’ grade in her mock exams at school and our family regard Meghana as a miracle worker and would recommend her to anyone.