Meghana has been tutoring Emily (my daughter) since September 2015 (five months) in the subject of GCSE Biology, as Emily was struggling at school. I am so pleased to have discovered Meghana as she:
• Adapts to any situation so Emily learns.
• Keeps Emily engaged in the weekly lessons.
• Is very patient. No question is too much trouble and Meghana will ‘go over’ something until Emily understands.
• Gives Emily regular tests
• Has built a comfortable / relaxed relationship with Emily.
• Emily has now gone from failing in biology to obtaining a ‘B’ grade in her mock exams at school and our family regard Meghana as a miracle worker and would recommend her to anyone.
Please see above
Reference for Maths tuition - excellent teacher
I asked Meghana to tutor my child in Maths over the last 6 months or so. My child is a 9 year old girl. I found Meghana to be reliable, cheerful, optimistic and encouraging with an excellent knowledge of IT websites which are also helpful for stimulating my child in maths. I think she is extremely patient and positive. I would highly recommend her as a maths tutor.
My child has improved in confidence with maths. I think she also enjoys it more.
My daughter had her first lesson with Meghana, she's such a nice tutor, we are looking forward for the next lesson!