There are 2 reviews or references for Jean Eudes.
June2015 - August 2015: UIC Greenwich Maritime (Oxford International Education Group)
I taught learners from multi-cultural backgrounds and various levels: Beginners, Pre- and Intermediates, and Advanced.
I adapted and created materials and interactive activities with respect to the syllabus to help the learners to achieve the aims of the lessons and their individual objective.
January 2015 - June 2015: School of English EFL Teacher Amity College (former Access College), Wimbledon
- Taught Beginners, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels (Children and adults)
- Prepared and planned lessons for a multi-cultural class
- Developed new multimedia learning materials for mixed ability and mixed age classes
- Set weekly tests to check and consolidate their learning
September - December 2014: Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant London
• Richard Cobden Primary School, Camden
• Manorfield Primary School, Tower Hamlets
• Jubilee Primary School, Brixton
• Primrose Hill Primary School, Chalk Farm
• Provided educational and moral support for pupils with Special Educational Needs
• Helped pupils integrate into class activities while maintaining the momentum of the class
• Ran specific programmes and activities to assist their individual learning and social needs
• Successfully implemented the Individual Education Plan (IEP) in liaison with the classroom teachers and Inclusion Managers
Tutors’ calendars change often. We recommend contacting the tutor even if you don’t see the right slot.