* Cambridge graduate & full time super tutor.
* 75% students taught last year received A or A*.
* Dozens of letters of recommendation available.
* Taught hundreds of students since 2010.
* Extensive digital archive of handouts for all subjects and all exam boards.
* Specialise in teaching Politics, Religious Studies, Philosophy and Sociology, Cambridge Pre-U Theology & Philosophy course and IB.
APPROACH TO TUITION
Tailoring tuition to suit the student
The advantage of one-to-one tuition is that I can assess what specific needs a student has, and organise my lessons around those needs. Some students need essay technique help some have a specific set of topics they want to go over others might need an entire course taught to them as they have left school or are being home educated.
Knowing the syllabus
All GCSEs and A Levels follow a national syllabus, and I know them all very well. In my first lesson with any student I will make sure they are aware of the overall requirements of the syllabus, on a topic-by-topic basis. I will always stick to what the student needs to know to pass that particular syllabus I do not needlessly make students learn things they do not need to know.
In my years of tuition, I have built up a cloud-based digital archive of hundreds of handouts. Say a student is learning about arguments for the existence of God for RS A Level - I have handouts very clearly outlining the Ontological, Teleological and Cosmological arguments and all relevant criticisms. These handouts are a great extra help alongside my teaching.