I currently tutor dozens of students with their Maths. My students are from a range of backgrounds; from KS2/3, 11+/13+ to GCSE and A Level and beyond. A large portion of my students are also individuals who require help in Numerical Exams so that they can progress onto their dream jobs, such clients include nurses, police officers and even university graduates! So whatever your Maths needs are I will most definitely be able to help you.
Having completed my degree in Business Management at University of East London, coupled with 7+ years of rigorous teaching experience; I am more than able to accommodate any academic goal or need. Also having been born and raised in London means that I have been through and fully comprehend the British educational system.
Teaching experience includes but is not limited to:
• Private Tuition at a professional level, as I am also part of numerous established tuition agencies
• Maths Tutor at a Tuition Centre
• Student Tutor for Queen Mary University
• Primary school teacher
• Teaching Assistant for Maths and Science at a London secondary school
• Peer Mentor for Maths at a college/6th form
Some of my previous clients include:
• KS2 and KS3 Pupils
• 11+/13+ Entrance Exam Students
• GCSE pupils
• A Level Mechanics and Core Maths Students
• Nurses, Police Constables & university graduates who required help in their numerical psychometric tests
• Students who require help with coursework
I cover all exam boards. Students who are falling behind and struggling to catch up with their class will be given more than adequate support to progress beyond their predicted grades. Those whose mathematical skills are strong will further develop their understanding and techniques that will keep them a step ahead.
I am extremely passionate about teaching with a very patient attitude and believe everything can be explained in the simplest possible way. I believe successful teaching is not only through being interactive and engaging with the students but also keeping them keen and captivated to learn.
Skype and group tutoring sessions can also be provided.