Bachelor scholarship and Master scholarship
26 August 2015
QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
Full-time MA student at “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacau-accredited public university. Master degree. Faculty of Letters. Field of study: Language and Literature. Specialization: English Language. Communication Practices( In English)120 credits(Ects)
Full-time MA student “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacau-accredited public university. Graduation certificate Level II. Teaching Staff Training Department.
• Cognitive competencies in the domain of philological sciences; inter-human communication competencies; competencies for the design, implementation and management of teaching and educational processes;
Full-time student at the Faculty of Letters of the University ‘Vasile Alecsandri’ of Bacau. Field of study: Language and Literature. Bachelor diploma. English Language and Literature-French Language and Literature/Bachelor of Arts in Philology.
• The competence of making educated considerations upon current linguistic and cultural phenomena and of creating new methodologies for the analysis of cultural phenomena and products; the competency of receiving, comprehending, and producing oral written messages in English/French and that of translating from/into these languages; competencies and abilities to operate with basic elements of scientific research in the study of languages and literatures.
Certificate of The Department of Pre- and In-Service Teacher Training. Psycho-pedagogical Studies Programme Level
• I have developed high-level written and presentational skills. I developed the skills to become a confident, competent classroom practitioner who can enable children to learn effectively across the whole curriculum, with a good understanding of the demands of the National Curriculum.
Student at ‘Emil Botta’ higschool. Baccalaureate diploma.
• Education management competencies; general competencies for the interpretation of phenomena and processes; the capacity to analyse, synthesize, abstract and generalize information; independent work competency; competencies for objective evaluation and self-evaluation.
Student at General School Nr 2
INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
• I have acquired working knowledge of a range of Microsoft applications, including Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Photoshop, which I use to create materials and integrate ICT as a resource within my lessons. I have also used specialist subject-specific software packages, often in conjunction with a whiteboard. I regularly use the internet for research and lesson planning