My experience lies in assisting University & A-level students with course work, dissertations and exams. As an electronic music producer myself, I also tutor a number of adult learners with a desire to bring their music to a professional level.
Qualifications - I graduated with a 1st in Electronic music production at the Academy of Contemporary Music (BA). I also received the `Outstanding Producer Award` for having the highest overall mark that year.
I have a car so travelling can be arranged, although I often encourage students to come to my studio in Manor House - complete with industry standard equipment.
To those that wish to gain DJ knowledge, or perhaps fancy a break during a tutoring session, I also offer CDJ and Vinyl tuition at my studio.
Studio equipment list:
- Logic 9/X, Ableton Live and Pro Tools.
- Analogue Synthesisers (Moog Slim Phatty, XOXBOX, Korg Mono/Poly and Monotribe).
- Universal Audio Apollo 16 Interface with Realtime UAD Processing and Thunderbolt
- Big-Muff distortion pedal and Cry-Baby effects pedal.
- Sherman Filter Bank
- Weighted Midi keyboard
- Various plug-ins and digital synthesisers
- 2 X Pioneer CDJ 1000`s, 2 X Technic SL 1210 MkII Vinyl Tutntables and 1 X Pioneer DJM 600/ Allen & Heath Xone 62