Bodrul H - tutor
 

Bodrul H
Tutor in Wapping, East London

£30.00 / hour

Youngest Assistant Headteacher of Unwind School

Senior Math Challenge: Gold - Making me in the top 10% of mathematicians in the UK
Unwind school: Teacher since 2016; and as the current Assistant Headteacher, have responsibilities for both teaching and management.

Private tuition experience: 2018 will mark 8 years of experience of private tuition of which 80% of my students have improved by two grades. The remaining 20% consist of A grade students. I've taught SATs, GCSEs, AS and A-levels, I currently even have first-year university students for Maths and Computer Science even though I'm a second-year student.

Teaching style: I work by increasing the students lower bound for grades. So with every lesson, they should be more developed than the last. I also emphasize exam technique; exploiting the weaknesses of exam boards and syllabuses (this alone can boost a student up a grade)

Academic: 1st Class for the first and second year with a 90% average. A*A for Further Maths and Maths A level, with notable 100% on C3, C4. For GCSE's 4A*, 4A and 2 Distinctions (on Award based qualifications). I've written a small thesis on the topic of education and maths. More specifically titled: What are the educational implications of implementing Dimensional Analysis within the Syllabus? I've also received the Mayors Academic Achievement.

Aspirations: I'm currently on a scholarship (known as the Science and Engineering Excellence scholarship) At the Queen Mary university of London trying to finish my BSc on maths and computer science with a 1st. My plan is to follow that up with a MAst degree from Cambridge. In hopes of coming closer to my lifelong ambition of becoming a University Professor of Maths.

Reviews and References

There is no review or reference for Bodrul.

Education and Qualifications

Bodrul's education and qualifications are listed below.

University

School

Institution
City and Islington Sixth Form College
A Levels
x2
 less ▾ more ▸
  • - Maths
    A*
  • - Further Maths
    A
Institution
City and Islington Sixth Form College
AS Levels
x2
 less ▾ more ▸
  • - Maths
    A*
  • - Further Maths
    A*
Institution
London East Academy
GCSEs
x4
 less ▾ more ▸
  • - Maths
    A*
  • - Physics
    A*
  • - Chemistry
    A*
  • - ICT
    A*

Prizes and Scholarships

Science and Engineering Excellence scholarship

Other Qualifications

First Year BSc Mathematics and Computer Science - 90% average, with notable 100% in two modules
Senior Maths Challenge - Gold
Mayors Academic Achievement Award
ICT OCR Nationals - Distinction

Subjects

Subjects taught by Bodrul are listed below.


Availability

Tutors’ calendars change often. We recommend contacting the tutor even if you don’t see the right slot.

No lessons selected

add to basket


  • Available
  • Booked