Hi! I am a student at University College London (UCL) currently undertaking a masters. I have also recently graduated from Queen Mary University of London with a biochemistry BSc degree and I intend on studying medicine after my current studies.
I have attended an independent school and universities with rigorous academic demands which means that I can definitely relate to the pressures that students are faced with, so I would love to help.
I offer TUTORING services in:
- GSCE maths, biology, chemistry & physics
- AS/A2 level - biology and chemistry
I offer PROOF READING and ESSAY GUIDANCE/FEEDBACK on:
- GSCE & A-Level English Literature coursework
- GSCE & A-Level biology & chemistry coursework
- GSCE & AS level physics coursework
- UG DEGREE coursework and dissertations in the biological/biomedical/biochemical field
- I am also happy to read over any subject area for simple proof reading - this may prove particularly helpful for students where English is a second language