There is 1 review or reference for Anain.
• Mentoring students for GCSE Mathematics.
• Organizing textbooks, writing equipment, workshops for students.
• Applying the theory and practice of effective teaching and learning
• Establishing high expectations and promoting purposeful learning
• Assessing the needs of individual pupils and accurately recording and reporting their progress
• Reflecting and appraising, as necessary, adapting own techniques to maximise pupils’ achievements
• Remaining up to date with the syllabus and changing the teaching plan if there are any changes to the curriculum
Tutors’ calendars change often. We recommend contacting the tutor even if you don’t see the right slot.