At 47 Poems on 'This' or 'That'
June 26, 2017
'At 47’ will amuse, challenge, inform and motivate the reader. In addition, it aims to: -
1) Appeal to many people by presenting intriguing and well-constructed poetry
2) Be easily adapted to other forms of media
3) Celebrate the genuinely good things in life
4) Explore a diverse range of emotions and topics (some of them controversial)
5) Provide useful material for English Students or those starting out in poetry
6) Make some contribution to English Literature
7) Offer useful information on a variety of topics
8) Provide a chance for people to engage with the English Language
9) Satirise human pretence and hypocrisy
10) Stimulate thought by offering fresh and unusual perspectives.
A key characteristic of this collection is the variability in both style and subject matter.
Resources others found helpful
This resource signposts and describes what we should be aiming for in our application to study medicine
Signs and symptoms that suggest dyslexia in preschool children