Autocad Inventor 3D Drawings
October 24, 2016
Summary of the things you can learn are:
- How to make 2D sketches from start to finish. (Extremely important)
- How to turn your 2D sketches into 3D models.
- How to create Surface Modelling.
- How to create Drawings.
- How to profile Sheet Metal parts for Manufacturing.
- How to create an Assembly or Subassembly from basic or complicated parts.
- How to create Presentations.
Resources others found helpful
Learn the essential aspects of An Inspector Calls, including characters, themes and the plot in this simplified revision guide!
How to cover all bases and give structure to your paragraphs when answering questions on a set piece of text.