Autocad Inventor 3D Drawings
October 24, 2016
Summary of the things you can learn are:
- How to make 2D sketches from start to finish. (Extremely important)
- How to turn your 2D sketches into 3D models.
- How to create Surface Modelling.
- How to create Drawings.
- How to profile Sheet Metal parts for Manufacturing.
- How to create an Assembly or Subassembly from basic or complicated parts.
- How to create Presentations.
Resources others found helpful
This document creates a mini-booklet with simple, step-by-step instructions for adding and subtracting fractions with different denominators.
A maths past exam from 2008 for Notting Hill and Ealing School, part of the London Independent Girls' School Consortium