Autocad Inventor 3D Drawings
October 24, 2016
Summary of the things you can learn are:
- How to make 2D sketches from start to finish. (Extremely important)
- How to turn your 2D sketches into 3D models.
- How to create Surface Modelling.
- How to create Drawings.
- How to profile Sheet Metal parts for Manufacturing.
- How to create an Assembly or Subassembly from basic or complicated parts.
- How to create Presentations.
Resources others found helpful
Some tips for tutors and parents about how to teach and tackle reasoning for the 11+ exam and similar levels.
Revision sheet for students to carry on with for iGCSE (and GCSE) Biology.