KS3 SATs Prep Writing Test - "Analyse"
August 07, 2015
Key Stage 3 students are taught how to write to analyse, using the issue of the death penalty as a stimulus. 2 of 10 power point presentations KS3 Writing Paper preparation.
- Learn how to write to analyse
Analysing something means you think about the positive and negatives of a situation, and discuss it in detail.
- You should be thinking: how? Why? What's the effect?
- Usually in the present tense
- Use vocabulary that judges
- Make sure you cover both sides of the argument
Resources others found helpful
This resource is good for those who want to be directed to other sources of useful reliable information.
This article attempts to shine some light on the Oxbridge Admissions process for STEM-based subjects, such as Maths, Engineering and Natural Sciences.