KS3 SATs Prep Writing Test - "Analyse"
August 07, 2015
Key Stage 3 students are taught how to write to analyse, using the issue of the death penalty as a stimulus. 2 of 10 power point presentations KS3 Writing Paper preparation.
- Learn how to write to analyse
Analysing something means you think about the positive and negatives of a situation, and discuss it in detail.
- You should be thinking: how? Why? What's the effect?
- Usually in the present tense
- Use vocabulary that judges
- Make sure you cover both sides of the argument
Resources others found helpful
Signs and symptoms that suggest dyslexia in school children
How to cover all bases and give structure to your paragraphs when answering questions on a set piece of text.