KS3 SATs Prep Writing Test - "Analyse"
August 07, 2015
Key Stage 3 students are taught how to write to analyse, using the issue of the death penalty as a stimulus. 2 of 10 power point presentations KS3 Writing Paper preparation.
- Learn how to write to analyse
Analysing something means you think about the positive and negatives of a situation, and discuss it in detail.
- You should be thinking: how? Why? What's the effect?
- Usually in the present tense
- Use vocabulary that judges
- Make sure you cover both sides of the argument
Resources others found helpful
This revision resource contains all you need to know about Macbeth - the play, characters and key themes - in one place!
Perfect practice equals top grades!