Contact the B.D.A's National Helpline. The Helpline is completely free and confidential for all those who are in touch with dyslexia for every age group. All information, advice and signposting is completely confidential and impartial enabling the caller to make important choices and decisions for themselves.
Some Local Dyslexia Associations have helpliners specialising in information for dyslexic adults. Others have general helpliners who may be able to help with adult enquiries.
- The Disability Employment Advisor at your local Job Centre.
- Adult Basic Education Centre.
- C.A.B: Citizens' Advice Bureau.
- Your council's Neighbourhood Office.
- Your trade union, if applicable.
- Your local Disability Information Service (http://www.dialuk.info)
British Telecom services.
- Free Directory Enquiries is a service for anyone who is unable to use a Telephone Directory easily. It is available to people with dyslexia.
- For registration details call free on Tel: 195.
Email discussion group.
This is a dyslexia forum and includes discussions by and for dyslexic people.