Music Quiz - Year 7 Students
August 04, 2015
This music quiz is aimed at year 7 students (aged 11-12). I think it is a great excercise to do with a new student as a "get to know eachother" activity.
There quiz includes:
1. Name that instrument - featuring pictures of instruments and writing down the name.
2. Insturments of the Orchestra - Match the instrument to the section e.g. violin - strings, flute - woodwind etc.
3. Name that note - labelling the notes in the image
4. Name that artist - including Mozart, Beyonce (just a bit of fun!)
5. Music terms - matching music terms to the explanation (including the answers)
Resources others found helpful
Here is a list of a few little exercises to follow at home to help with creative writing and building synonyms.
To help students of Shakespeare understand the power of iambic pentameter.