The Weather in Russian
February 11, 2016
КакАя сегОдня погОда?
(KakAya sevOdnya pagOda? - What is the weather like today?)
- СегОдня хОлодно. (SevOdnya hOladna. - It is cold today)
- СегОдня теплО. (SevOdnya teeplO - It is warm today)
- СегОдня жАрко. (SevOdnya zhArka - It is hot today)
- СегОдня сОлнечно. (SevOdnya sOlnechna - It is sunny today)
- ВЕтрено. (Vyetreena - it is windy)
- СегОдня Облачно (SevOdnya Oblachna - It is cloudy today)
- СегОдня пАсмурный день/пАсмурно (SevOdnya pAsmoornyi dyen`/pAsmoorna - it is overcast day/dull day)
- ИдЁт дОждь (eedyOt doshd` - it is raining)
- ИдЁт снег (eedyOt snyek - it is snowing)
Resources others found helpful
Information for students, parents & tutors which can help students to understand that their dyslexia is not a barrier
Here is a list of a few little exercises to follow at home to help with creative writing and building synonyms.