How to say good bye in Russian in different situations
February 11, 2016
Do you know that Russians use 6 ways to express their feelings by telling "good bye" to you?!
- до свидАния (da svidaniya) is very neutral version of farewell
- покА (paka) is informal way
- до скОрого (da skorava) means I am pretty sure to meet you soon
- до встрЕчи (da vstrechi) means I hope to see you once again
- ещё увИдимся (eshche uveedeemsya) is the same as "до встречи"
- прощАй (prashchay) is the most sad farewell phrase ever as it means I believe I won't see you again.
I wish you would never hear "прощай"! Good luck with learning Russian!
Resources others found helpful
This resource gives us a general overview of dyslexia and is a useful starting point for those who want to learn more about it.
Revision sheet for students to carry on with for iGCSE (and GCSE) Biology.