At Takallum series
April 13, 2019
This series is generally aimed at mastering the student for all language skills from beginner to advanced level so that at the end able to:
1. communicate with the daily life of the language spoken and listening.
2. communicate with the media and read the language of listening and understanding.
3. To communicate with the Arab heritage language listening, reading and understanding.
4. rhetoric and improvisation.
5. Functional and creative writing.
6. Technical and aesthetic taste.
7. Proficiency in written copies and board.
Resources others found helpful
Do you find essay writing a daunting task? Never quite sure where to start? Read on for simple steps to straightforward structuring!
This is a resource to learn and practice vocabulary on food.