At Takallum series
April 13, 2019
This series is generally aimed at mastering the student for all language skills from beginner to advanced level so that at the end able to:
1. communicate with the daily life of the language spoken and listening.
2. communicate with the media and read the language of listening and understanding.
3. To communicate with the Arab heritage language listening, reading and understanding.
4. rhetoric and improvisation.
5. Functional and creative writing.
6. Technical and aesthetic taste.
7. Proficiency in written copies and board.
Resources others found helpful
This resource is good for those who want to be directed to other sources of useful reliable information.
This resource contains all you need to know about Shakespeare's Othello including context, summary, themes and symbols.