Tutorfair is a website where you can find and book a local tutor. Every lesson supports our mission to make tutoring fair.
How Can a Tutor Help when Revising for Exams?
February 04, 2015
Every student is different, so there is nothing more valuable than having a personal tutor to help develop a personalised plan, bespoke to your child's learning style and timetable.
Here are top tutor Mark Maclaine's main benefits of working with a private tutor when revising for exams:
- Help organise revision and prepare a timetable (which can help reduce exam stress).
- Cut through all the unimportant details and help a student get a good overview and focused revision topics.
- Identify what a student has already learnt, and fine tune areas that may need more work.
- A fresh pair of eyes that can help spot any mistakes early!
- Enable students to manage their own revising timetable.
- Someone to turn to with difficult questions while revising.
- Acting as a coach, a tutor will help set deadlines, encourage and motivate your child to work on their own.
- Share great exam and revising techniques.
- Know where to find great resources that will help with revision.